Terms Of Service for Together.Jolla.ComLast updated February 16th, 2015
These Terms of Service for Together.Jolla.Com along with the Jolla Terms of Service (collectively referred to as "Terms") apply to your use of the Together.Jolla.Com service ("Together.Jolla.Com") currently available at the URL https://together.jolla.com/ (the "Website"). Upon you accepting it (by selecting the appropriate checkbox, accept-button, or by using the Service), the Terms form a valid contract between you, and us (Jolla Ltd.).
Do note that we change the Terms from time to time at our discretion. Whenever the Terms are modified, we will post the latest version of the Terms to the website where the Service is available.
2. Principles of use
Respect other users. We want everyone on the site to feel valued and respected. This means that you need to commit to using Together.Jolla.Com in a manner that ensures others are respected and not harmed in any way by your behaviour. Do not attack others on a personal level, but focus on providing value to the community.
Share freely with the community. Together.Jolla.Com is about sharing ideas, suggestions and other feedback. To ensure sharing can be done without legal encumbrances all material on Together.Jolla.Com must be freely available for anyone to use. This means that you need to be prepared to share freely, and sharing must be done with full respect of third party rights. Do not thus submit anything to Together.Jolla.Com that might infringe on someone else’s rights.
Respect applicable laws. Your use of Together.Jolla.Com must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. You right to use Together.Jolla.Com
In consideration of your acceptance of and full and timely compliance with the Terms and any guidelines and other instructions we make available from time to time, we grant you the right to use Together.Jolla.Com in accordance with its stated purpose. Your right is subject to your continued compliance with the Terms.
We expressly reserve the right to remove any material you post to Together.Jolla.Com, if we, at our sole but reasonable discretion, believe it violates these Terms or is otherwise harmful to the community.
4. Rights to materials in Together.Jolla.Com
The following provisions apply to the ownership and licensing of material submitted to Together.Jolla.Com.
- Your Material. When you submit suggestions, feedback, code, media and any other material (collectively referred to as "Your Material") to Together.Jolla.Com, you grant each and every user of Together.Jolla.Com (including us) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, unrestricted and irrevocable right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever subject to them using best efforts to provide you with attribution.
- Community Material. When you use any suggestions, feedback, code, media and any other material submitted to Together.Jolla.Com by other users ("Community Material"), you will use best efforts to give the creator of Community Material proper attribution in the product, software or service you use the Community Material in.
5. Representations and warranties
By accepting these Terms, in addition to any other representations and warranties, you additionally represent and warrant that
- You shall comply with all applicable laws, these Terms, as well as any reasonable documentation, guidelines and other use requirements issued by Jolla or its partners from time to time;
- You will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality or any other right of any third party;
6. No liability
You understand and accept that Jolla assumes no liability for any material submitted to Together.Jolla.Com even if the material is provided by persons affiliated with Jolla. All material is provided "as is". If you rely on any suggestions, code or other material in Together.Jolla.Com, you do so at your own risk.
Your license to use the Services will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with these Terms.
Either one of us can terminate these Terms at any time for no reason: you by notifying us via the in-account functionality (if available) for closing down the account, and us by notifying you via email at the email address you gave at registration.