Exchange account does not work on 1.0.3.8

asked 2014-02-11 13:39:43 +0300

lassizci gravatar image

updated 2014-02-13 15:31:22 +0300

I'm using Google Apps (for business) account with Mail For Exchange and it has been working with all previous versions (still works with N9 too), syncinc mail, calendar and contacts but with 1.0.3.8 I haven't been able to connect to the account with Jolla.

I have tried turning provisioning on and off as suggested in a closed thread and see no change. I have restored the account from backup and tried to recreate it completely. As a side effect I can't get most of my contacts back to the phone which pretty much renders the device useless. Restoring a backup will get the names I used to have but not numbers.

edit retag flag offensive close delete

Comments

When I don't turn off provisioning in account creation I do get the error about device not supporting all the policies but if I turn provisioning off, the account gets created normally. It still won't sync anything while it worked with previous versions.

lassizci ( 2014-02-13 15:28:48 +0300 )edit

Seems so, though the linked thread is marked as closed and the provisioning setting did't solve the problem.

lassizci ( 2014-02-13 17:09:37 +0300 )edit