We are releasing a hotfix to eliminate some of the MMS issues seen in 22.214.171.124 today. The issues fixed include changes to decoding of some MMS fields, enhancing interoperability with certain providers, better input validation of user provided settings and updates to the built-in provider database.
For additional information about full Paarlampi release content or how to help us with MMS debugging, please visit the following links:
Note: If you installed custom packages replacing core packages (like a custom wpa_supplicant) you'll have to redo that step after installing this hotfix!
More detailed changelog for technically interested:
- [mms_codec] Fixed decoding of the From field
- [mms_codec] Fixed decoding of address fields
- [mms_codec] Replaced Content-Disposition:Inline with Attachment
- [mms-lib] Changed default User-Agent to "Mozilla/5.0 (Sailfish; Jolla)"
- [mms-ofono] Remove leaving and trailing spaces from the URLs
- [mbpi] Cleaned up MMS settings for Orange France
- [mbpi] MMS settings for Drei (Austria)
- [mbpi] MMS settings for Etisalat (UAE)
- [mbpi] Updated MMS settings for MTel (Bulgaria)
- [mbpi] Remove spaces from URLs