asked 2014-08-21 22:22:21 +0300
This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >75 is welcome to improve it.
Next meeting:Wednesday 3rd of May 2017 at 08:00 UTC. The meeting will be held on Freenode IRC, #mer-meeting ( http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#mer-meeting )
Check here for your local time: http://bit.ly/2orybRD
- add your name/nick using the template below to suggest a topic.
- indicate how much time you will need for the topic so we can timebox the meeting accordingly
- please be as thorough as you can with your question/topic
- if you can't make the meeting please ask and then name a substitute who can in your place.
It is expected that you show up and present your topic, or name a substitute and make sure they attend in your absence. These IRC meetings are for real time participation and live discussions, otherwise you can post the topic on here on TJC or on the mailing list and get responses that way.
We need you to be present to clarify details in the topic, and to ensure the discussion is leading to the answers you are looking for! If you do not participate or your question/topic isn't clear enough it will be postponed.
Template for topic proposal: (edit this wiki directly to add your topics)
- Name / IRC nick:
- some details about the topic:
- approx time needed:
- optional: name of substitute if you cannot make it to the upcoming meeting (and inform your substitute!)
Meeting Chair: (volunteers, suggestions,nominations...)
Responsibilities of meeting chair: send invitation/agenda before the meeting, keep time and order during the meeting, send minutes and next meeting planning info after the meeting.
- James Noori (Jaymzz)
- Steph Gosling (stephg)
- Joshua Strobl (JoshStrobl)
- Carsten Munk (Stskeeps)
- Iekku Pylkkä (iekku)
- Carol Chen (cybette)
- (your name here)