asked 2016-10-20 16:04:36 +0300
This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >75 is welcome to improve it.
These changes will do:
- Allow Early Access updates at same time with Jolla C
- Remove all intex stuff including activation SMS, Gaana, Aptoide
These changes will not do:
- Jolla C LTE bands (this is hardware limitations)
- Preinstalled android will remain
Changes persists after update, you will receive same updates as for Jolla C
Changes does not persists after factory reset, because phone factory backup still contains intex data
- Open https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CODeRUS/aqua-fish-to-jolla-c/master/script.sh to check what script will do
- You need Developer Mode on
- You need to open your terminal or login to remote shell
Next commands you should execute in terminal
devel-su bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CODeRUS/aqua-fish-to-jolla-c/master/script.sh)
Read prompt carefully, it will ask you to do actions at least 3 times.
Part 2: replacing intex factory image with modified Jolla C factory image
After doing these commands your changes will survive factory reset.
- Download https://coderus.openrepos.net/intexrecovery/mmcblk0p21_JollaC-188.8.131.52-l500d-in-0.0.1.24.tar.xz
- Unpack and copy to sdcard
- Boot in recovery mode, enter shell
mount /dev/mmcblk1p1 /mnt dd if=/mnt/mmcblk0p21.raw of=/dev/mmcblk0p21
Wait until image will be copied to partition, no output will be produced.
Operation is finished when the copying is complete
Credits to Kirill Chuvilin for modifying factory image.