Ask / Submit
1

"pkcon refresh" -> fatal error [answered]

asked 2014-08-21 18:58:58 +0300

Matl gravatar image

updated 2016-08-17 14:52:51 +0300

jiit gravatar image

Because of errors while downloading and installing apps from Jolla Store I tried to update the list manually with "pkcon refresh".

During running "pkcon refresh" I get an fatal error and the operation failed. Please take also a look at the picture. image description

The problem was solved in other question because of errors with btrfs. I solved this problem a few weeks ago, so "btrfs fi show" tells me now that "1 size 13.75GB used 10.07GB path /dev/mmcb.."

What else could be a problem for my issue?

regard matl

edit retag flag offensive reopen delete

The question has been closed for the following reason "the question is answered, an answer was accepted" by chemist
close date 2014-08-22 10:36:11.489155

Comments

You may try resetting the jolla account (delete, register again - on your Jolla). Take care that the internets are accessible while you are registering again (open browser and check heise.de or something). If that does not help go offline, delete account, reboot, go online, create account, open store.

chemist ( 2014-08-21 19:28:57 +0300 )edit

I deleted already my phone in "oauth2 applications" in my jolla account on account.jolla.com and restarted the phone but nothing has changed. It always gives me an error after 98% of the process.

Matl ( 2014-08-21 19:56:42 +0300 )edit

On your Jolla - the phone - not the website.

chemist ( 2014-08-21 20:19:05 +0300 )edit

Deleting the account on my jolla and logging in with my username does also not help. What does "is ssu set up correctly" mean?

Matl ( 2014-08-21 20:33:40 +0300 )edit

if the SSU branch is setup correctly, what sailfish version are you on?

chemist ( 2014-08-21 21:00:09 +0300 )edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted
2

answered 2014-08-22 00:42:46 +0300

tigeli gravatar image

updated 2014-08-22 01:13:57 +0300

Please run: "ssu domain sales" and try again.

EDIT: argh, me stupid. Starting with 1.0.8.19 you need to run pkcon refresh with at least privileged rights (devel-su (-p)).

EDITv2: As the release was set to "latest", the correct action was to do "ssu re 1.0.8.19".

edit flag offensive delete publish link more

Comments

The output is "changing domain from sales to sales" and the problem is still existing

Matl ( 2014-08-22 00:47:46 +0300 )edit

I did that already ;)
Running "ssu domain sales" and / or "pkcon refresh" with "devel-su -p" does not change anything :/

Matl ( 2014-08-22 00:57:45 +0300 )edit
1

could you do "ssu re 1.0.8.19" as well and try again with devel-su.

tigeli ( 2014-08-22 00:59:30 +0300 )edit

Output: Changing relase from latest to 1.0.8.19
Your device is now in release mode!

Matl ( 2014-08-22 01:08:21 +0300 )edit

Oh wow - crazy. Thanks a lot :)
It is now working again. Softwarelist is updated and I could install the latest apps :)
Awesome :)

Matl ( 2014-08-22 01:09:27 +0300 )edit

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

Stats

Asked: 2014-08-21 18:58:58 +0300

Seen: 774 times

Last updated: Aug 22 '14