Changing recuring event end date does not sync with Exchange account

asked 2015-05-14 01:05:51 +0300

Neo gravatar image

updated 2015-05-14 01:08:01 +0300

I created earlier this year in Jolla calendar a recuring event (weekly) with ending date end of April. It synced successfully to my Exchange account (Office 365).

A few days ago I changed the end date for this recuring event to end of June. Unfortunately, this change has not been synced to the Exchange account and I noticed that today. Checked again and the situation is as follows: on the phone the event end date is 30.6. (with one event every week until then), but in MS Outlook the end date is still 30.4.

edit retag flag offensive close delete

Comments

Works with Zimbra account so this may be a problem with Office365 or a specific version of activesync.

Manatus ( 2015-05-14 11:29:55 +0300 )edit